Welcome to https://buddler.com/ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) hosted by AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC, SaaS (software as a service) Company, which creates SEO tools (hereinafter referred to as ‘Services’).
In order to provide our Website and Services, We collect and process personal information (also referred to as ‘personal data’) provided by Website visitors (‘Visitors’), our customers (‘Customers’) and Customers’ end users (‘End Users’).
WHO WE ARE
AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC is a company registered and located in the Republic of Armenia, with the following contact information:
Legal address: Vagharshyan 31/3, apt. 19, Arabkir, 0012, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia.
Email address: email@example.com
Mailing lists and notifications to our Customers will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
We may collect Your personal information as:
- A ‘data controller’ when We determine the means and purpose of processing, such as when We process the personal data of our Website visitors and/or customers, or as
- A ‘data processor’ when We collect and process End User personal data on behalf of our Customers who use our Services.
IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL LOCATED IN THE AREA WE DO NOT OPERATE IN:
Our Website and Services are available for use and provision only for individuals located in New York, Utah, European Economic Area and UK.
If you are not resident in or consumer of the specified jurisdictions, please do not register, and/or use our Website.
We are not responsible for the collection and processing of such information, nor are We obliged to enforce legislation to protect the personal data of jurisdictions in which we do not operate.
We respect and act in accordance with the children personal data protection laws.
TO WHOM DOES THIS POLICY APPLY
- Customers: as noted above, this includes any individual who registers or creates an account individually or on behalf of an entity or organization in order to use the Services.
- Website Visitors: visitors to our Website, including those who may also opt-in to receive commercial communications from AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
What personal information We collect and process depends on how and why You use our Website or Services. Generally, We process personal data that We receive:
- Directly from You when You provide it to us, such as in connection with our Services.
- Indirectly, through automated technologies such as cookies, or from third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
You can generally visit our Website without having to submit any personal information. If You request more information, or sign up for our Services, We will collect personal information as follows.
If You contact us via the contact form on our Website, We will ask You to provide information (for example, Your name, email address, company name, title).
Note that our corporate Customers are responsible for ensuring that they comply with applicable privacy laws and notice requirements with respect to any individual whose name and information is submitted in connection with the Account Information.
Customer Payment Information
We process only information on whether Your card is linked, information on whether automatic payment is enabled, selected tariff information and information on the amount of funds received from You.
No other payment information is processed by us.
We may also ask You to submit personal information if You choose to use interactive features of the Website and/or Services, including participation in surveys, promotions, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We may also ask You for information when You interact with us (such as when responding to notices and announcements from us), and when You report a problem with AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC and/or the Website or otherwise correspond with us. This includes:
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact us,
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT INDIRECTLY
Device and Usage Information
The Website uses Google Search Console and Google Analytics, an analytics service that drops cookies and/or similar technologies to collect and store Device and Usage Information, which includes:
- clicks, impressions, click-through-rate (CTR), position;
- usage date and duration, request (from which transition to the Website was made), page, region;
- Google account information: Google ID, first name, last name, email address, avatar URL, locale, timezone, language.
Information from Third Parties
In some instances, We process personal information from third parties. This consists of data from our partners, such as transactional data from providers of payment services, or information from third parties who assist us with fraud prevention. From time to time, We may combine information We collect as described above with personal information We obtain from third parties. For example, We may combine information entered through the AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC sales submission with information that We receive from a third-party sales intelligence platform to enhance our ability to market our Services to Customers or potential Customers.
Information We Process on Behalf of Our Customers
As noted above, We will process Account Information in order to provide the Services to our Customers. This includes End User information, in order to enable End Users to access and use the Services and consists of name.
This Website may use remarketing services or tags in order to advertise to previous Visitors to our Website on third-party platforms. With the help of cookies or tags, these remarketing services may allow us to advertise our Website to Visitors who may have visited our Website.
It is Your responsibility to read through their respective policies.
Our Website may contain videos or links to videos relating to the Services. When You click on a link or view a video, Your browsing and clicking information is being collected.
HOW & WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We use Your personal data for a number of different reasons, as further explained below.
For Users located in the EEA and the UK, We must have a valid legal basis in order to process Your personal data when We are acting as a ‘data controller’. The main legal basis under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act that justify our collection and use of Your personal information are:
- Performance of a contract: when Your personal information is required in order to enter into or perform our contract with You, such as when You engage us to provide our Services;
- Consent: when You have consented to our use of Your personal information via a consent form (online or offline);
- Legitimate interests: when We use Your personal information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to Your data protection rights;
- Legal obligation: when We must use Your personal information to comply with our legal obligations;
- Legal claims: when Your personal information is necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim.
Below are listed the general purposes and corresponding legal bases for which We may use Your personal data:
- Providing You access to and use of the Website and Services, including accessing content, features and functionality (depending on the context, performance of a contract or legitimate interests);
- Providing the Services and creating accounts (performance of a contract);
- Processing and completing transactions, including verifying payments, and sending You related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices and important notices (depending on the context, performance of a contract or legitimate interests);
- Developing and improving the Website, Services and user experience (legitimate interests);
- Responding to Your queries and requests, or otherwise communicating directly with You such as to give You notices about Your account (depending on the context, performance of a contract, legitimate interests, and in some cases, legal claims);
- Improving the content and general administration of the Website, including system maintenance and upgrades, enabling new features and enhancing both Website Visitor and Customer experience (legitimate interests);
- Detecting fraud, illegal activities or security breaches (legitimate interests);
- Providing our Services to our Customers (depending on the context, performance of a contract or legitimate interests);
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws (compliance with a legal obligation);
- Conducting statistical analyses and analytics by monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities on the Website (consent where required, or legitimate interests);
- Customizing our Services and the Website experience according to Your individual interests, such as through storing information about Your preferences and recognizing You when You use or access the Website or Services (legitimate interests);
- Managing our relationship with You, including Customer service or feedback (legitimate interests or performance of a contract);
- Send You related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages (legitimate interests);
- Increasing the number of customers who use our Website and Services through marketing and advertising (consent where required, or legitimate interests);
- Sending commercial communications, in line with Your communication preferences, about products and services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, and events (consent and in some cases, depending on location, with existing customers, legitimate interests);
- Providing social features as part of the Website and Services (legitimate interests);
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing and collection (depending on the context, performance of a contract or legal claims);
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We only disclose Your personal information as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers
AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC discloses personal information to our third-party agents, contractors, or service providers who are hired to perform services on our behalf. These companies do things to help us provide the Website and/or Services, and in some cases collect information directly, for example as explained in Payment Processing above. Below is an illustrative list of functions for which We may use third-party service providers:
- Hosting and content delivery network services;
- Analytics services;
- Marketing and social media partners;
- Customer support services;
- Payment processors;
- Communication platforms;
- Functionality and debugging services;
- Professional service providers, such as auditors, lawyers, consultants, accountants and insurers.
When We act on behalf of our Customers (as a data processor or service provider), We may provide End Users’ personal information to our Customers in order to comply with their requests, End Users’ requests and/or regulator requests, among others. Occasionally, We will provide our Customers with aggregated information that does not identify End Users directly, in order to provide information about usage, demographics (such as location) or other general information.
Legal Obligations and Security
- with Your consent;
- when We have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena, warrant or other judicial or administrative order (as further explained below);
- to protect the safety of any person and to protect the safety or security of our Website and/or Services or to prevent spam, abuse, or other malicious activity of actors with respect to the Website and/or Services; or
- to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use the Website and/or Services.
If We are required to disclose personal information by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena, warrant or other judicial or administrative order, our policy is to only respond to requests that are properly issued by law enforcement or via mutual legal assistance mechanism (such as a treaty) in accordance with applicable laws.
We respect and are committed to safeguarding Your privacy and have undertaken and put in place reasonable security measures.
“DO NOT TRACK”
AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser signals. For more information on DNT settings generally, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
General Retention Periods
We use the following criteria to determine our retention periods:
- The amount, nature and sensitivity of Your information;
- The reasons for which We collect and process the personal information;
- The length of time We have an ongoing relationship with You and provide You with access to our Website and/or Services;
- Applicable legal requirements.
We retain personal information for as long as needed to provide our Services. Note, however, that with respect to our Customers with active accounts, We may retain certain essential account information, but otherwise regularly delete other information that is less essential to the provision of our Services in order to minimize our storage of data.
For any questions about data retention, please contact email@example.com email address.
In some instances, We may choose to anonymize Your personal information instead of deleting it, for statistical use, for example. When We choose to anonymize, We make sure that there is no way that the personal information can be linked back to You or any specific user.
OPTING-OUT OF MARKETING
You may opt-out at any time of marketing that We may send You by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in each email, or You may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
NOTICE TO NEW-YORK CONSUMERS
We do not sell Your personal information within the scope of, and according to the defined meaning of, a ‘sale’ under New York Privacy Act.
NOTICE TO UTAH CONSUMERS
We do not sell Your personal information within the scope of, and according to the defined meaning of, a ‘sale’ under Utah Consumer Privacy Act.
To facilitate our operations, We may process personal information from the countries We operate in to provide the Website and/or Services.
If You are accessing or using our Website and/or Services or otherwise providing personal information to us, You are agreeing and consenting to the processing of Your personal information in the USA, UK, EEA and other jurisdictions in which We operate.
We enter into data processing agreements with our Customers on request.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR USERS IN THE EEA AND THE UK
Rights and Choices
If the GDPR or UK Data Protection Act applies to You because You are in the EEA or the UK, You have certain rights in relation to Your personal data:
- The right of access: Your right to request a copy of the personal data We hold about You (also known as a ‘data subject access request’);
- The right of rectification: Your right to request that We correct personal information about You if it is incomplete or inaccurate (We generally recommend first making any changes in Your Account Settings);
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’): under certain circumstances, You may ask us to delete the personal information We have about You (unless it remains necessary for us to continue processing Your personal data for a legitimate business need or to comply with a legal obligation as permitted under the GDPR or UK Data Protection Act, in which case We will inform You);
- The right to restrict processing: Your right, under certain circumstances, to ask us to suspend our processing of Your personal data;
- The right to data portability: Your right to ask us for a copy of Your personal data in a common format;
- The right to object: Your right to object to us processing Your personal data;
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: our obligation to be transparent about any profiling We do, or any automated decision-making. These rights are subject to certain rules around when You can exercise them.
How You may exercise these rights depends on how You use the Website and/or Services, as explained below.
For End Users in the EEA or the UK, please read below.
Customers, Website Visitors in the EEA or the UK
If You are located in the EEA or the UK and You are a Customer or Website Visitor, and wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, You may contact us at email@example.com email address. You will not have to pay a fee to access Your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless Your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, We may refuse to comply with Your request under those circumstances. If We cannot reasonably verify Your identity, We will not be able to comply with Your request(s). We may need to request specific information from You to help us confirm Your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. Note that this is especially true when You engage a third party to assist You in exercising Your rights. We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if Your request is particularly complex or You have made a number of requests. In this case, We will notify You and keep You updated as required by law. In addition, We will always balance Your rights against those of other data subjects in connection with any requests, and in some cases, this may require us to redact our responses or deny a request.
If You no longer wish to receive our marketing/promotional information, We remind You that You may withdraw Your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each electronic marketing message We send to You. If You do so, We will promptly update our databases, and will take all reasonable steps to meet Your request at the earliest possible opportunity, but We may continue to contact You to the extent necessary for the purposes of providing our Services.
Finally, You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in Your country of residence. We would, however, appreciate the chance to address Your concerns before You approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us directly first.
End Users in the EEA or the UK
AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC has no direct relationship with End Users. Our Customers are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to their End Users, and this includes handling all data subject requests. We rely on our Customers to comply with the underlying legal requirements and respond directly to End Users when End Users wish to exercise the rights set forth above. However, if an End User sends a request to access, correct, update, or delete his/her information, We will direct that End User to contact the Customer’s website(s) with which he/she interacted directly, and cooperate with our Customers as required by applicable law in order to ensure that our Customers satisfy their End Users’ requests.
GOOGLE USAGE & COMPLIANCE
AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
If You have questions about data protection, or if You have any requests for resolving issues with Your personal data, We encourage You to first contact us so We can reply to You more quickly.
AI ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT LLC
Vagharshyan 31/3, apt. 19, Arabkir, 0012, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia.